Welcome to my blog, T.L. Peters

Most of my novels are available as NOOK books through Barnes & Noble, as kindle books through Amazon, and on virtually every digital format, platform and device, including the iPad. To read more about a particular novel or to purchase a copy, click on one of the links in the right hand column under the book's title. See the bottom of this page for complete reviews and sample chapters. Feel free to contact me at: thome at verizon.net



Monday, January 30, 2012

New Series??

While I take a break from the Jake Stone Thrillers, I am busy doing the edits to my novel,
The Boy Who Delivered The Wind, set for a May release by Museitup Publishing, https://museituppublishing.com/bookstore2/.

I am considering starting a new series, maybe two or three books.  I have a notion about the protagonist, but I'd like your thoughts.  I was toying with the idea of the main character being a lawyer who basically works out of his car, a preacher with some ethical problems, or a corporate lawyer struggling against the corruption of his bosses and clients alike.

If you have some ideas, leave a comment or drop me an e mail at: thome at verizon dot net.

Thanks!!