Welcome to my blog, T.L. Peters

Most of my novels are available as NOOK books through Barnes & Noble, as kindle books through Amazon, and on virtually every digital format, platform and device, including the iPad. To read more about a particular novel or to purchase a copy, click on one of the links in the right hand column under the book's title. See the bottom of this page for complete reviews and sample chapters. Feel free to contact me at: thome at verizon.net



Monday, August 20, 2012

New Jake Stone Book in the Works

I have begun work on book fourteen of the popular Jake Stone series.  Stay tuned for updates.  In the meantime, have a look at the newest release in the series, Jake's Shining Moment, available at e book stores world-wide, including through the following online sellers:

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords

If you are not familiar with the Jake Stone series, check out volume one, Deception, at the following links:

 Amazon    
Barnes & Noble

“This was my first introduction to Jake Stone on this rollercoaster adventure. This episode has more twists than a box of pretzels. There are so many things happening in this book that it is somewhat difficult to track them all. I found it exciting and looked forward to continuing with the exploits of Jake. I found that the Amazonian characters were refreshing, and they train like Navy Seals [ reminded me of the Demi Moore character in G.I. Jane]. If you want real life examples of strong females, you only have to look at the Olympics [ boxing, wrestling, Judo, rowing, track, swimming, and more]. This book is a great place to start learning about the characters that will intrigue you as you continue with the series. Jake Stone starts out as an attorney (like the author), and seems to become more of a detective. Snowflake, the main female character, is one tough Amazon that might remind you of Wonder Woman. I hope you enjoy this first of many exploits of Jake Stone and Snowflake. I'm off to read my next episode. Thank you T. L. Peters; Keep up the good work.” Ram75