Welcome to my blog, T.L. Peters

Most of my novels are available as NOOK books through Barnes & Noble, as kindle books through Amazon, and on virtually every digital format, platform and device, including the iPad. To read more about a particular novel or to purchase a copy, click on one of the links in the right hand column under the book's title. See the bottom of this page for complete reviews and sample chapters. Feel free to contact me at: thome at verizon.net



Friday, February 8, 2013

New Social Media Site for Authors and Their Readers


One of my publishers has just informed me about a new social media site geared specifically to authors and their readers, giving them all a chance to interact and share their thoughts on an author's books.  https://www.wavecloud.com.  The site also sells e books.
It's easy and free to join, and if you join now you can download a free e book of your choice from tens of thousands of offerings.  My book, An Imperfect Miracle, is available for download on the site, and you can find it at  Wave Cloud.