Welcome to my blog, T.L. Peters

Most of my novels are available as NOOK books through Barnes & Noble, as kindle books through Amazon, and on virtually every digital format, platform and device, including the iPad. To read more about a particular novel or to purchase a copy, click on one of the links in the right hand column under the book's title. See the bottom of this page for complete reviews and sample chapters. Feel free to contact me at: thome at verizon.net



Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Jake Stone Thriller On The Way

I am working on a new installment of the Jake Stone saga.  It will be the eighteenth book in the formal series and will be called, NO WARNING, NO TIME.  I hope to release it soon.   Stay tuned!!

Meanwhile, have a look at the first volume in the series that is fast becoming a new and sometimes controversial cult classic, DECEPTION, A JAKE STONE THRILLER (BOOK ONE).








"I grabbed the first volume of The Jake Stone Thrillers for $0.99 and started reading out of curiosity--after a few pages I couldn't put it down.  Mr. Peters writes in a very fresh, authentic style, and the characters have a real charm.  The plot is well developed and keeps the pages turning.  I'm already buying the next few books in the series.  Do yourself a favor and check it out!" Tiger03