The eighth volume of the popular Jake Stone
Thrillers, Mayhem, A Jake Stone Thriller (Book Eight), is available online at e
book stores world- wide, including through the following links:
“I originally bought a Jake Stone novel
because it was 99 cents. Then I got hooked and bought all the rest of the
novels! I love Snowflake - she gives feminism a new face! Jake is a lovable,
henpecked guy. The women are all great. I can hardly wait for a new one to be
published.”
“I have purchased the books in this series
from 1-9 and have enjoyed reading them all. They keep you reading and wanting
to know what happens next.”
“Watch out. These books are addictive. They
are like potato chips....You will just
have a jolly good time read. I am a writer, and I tend to be critical, but in
this case, how can one be critical of something that works, even if it
shouldn't....These books are just plain
fun.” Linda A. Root, “a prosecutor” and
author of the acclaimed Queen of Scots Suite of historical novels
In this eighth installment of the popular Jake Stone
series, Snowflake takes a backseat to her normally deferential husband Jake, who
finally asserts his manhood by traveling the globe in search of their kidnapped
child, Fierce.
Will Jake survive the ordeal, and, perhaps even more
important, will he once more gain the respect of his ferocious spouse?
"I grabbed the first novel in the series,
Deception, A Jake Stone Thriller (Book One), for $0.99 and started reading out
of curiosity--after a few pages, I couldn't put it down. Mr. Peters writes in a very fresh style and
the characters have a real charm. The
plot is well developed and keeps the pages turning. I'm already buying the next few books in the
series. Do yourself a favor and check it
out." Tiger03
"There is no question that Peters is a master
wordsmith." Gerry B's Book
Reviews
