Welcome to my blog, T.L. Peters

Most of my novels are available as NOOK books through Barnes & Noble, as kindle books through Amazon, and on virtually every digital format, platform and device, including the iPad. To read more about a particular novel or to purchase a copy, click on one of the links in the right hand column under the book's title. See the bottom of this page for complete reviews and sample chapters. Feel free to contact me at: thome at verizon.net



Friday, October 21, 2016

JAKE STONE--"NO AMOUNT OF WORDS CAN SAY HOW UNIQUE THESE STORIES ARE"







“Deception was a fantastic read that had me on the edge of my seat. Every time I thought I had Jake Stone's mysterious woman figured out, she did or said something I wasn't expecting! This is a great read if you're looking for a powerful mystery thriller, and I can't wait to see what else comes out of this series.”

“A most interesting version of the usual lawyer vs the bad guys novel. This book is an easy read and makes you want more.” RRCERNY

“Of course it was good, it's a Jake Stone thriller!!!” tc

“I loved the complexities of this novel.”

“Anyone who loves a good thriller will dig this book.”

“Awesome book” Elva

“Love this author and find his writings mesmerizing and his vocabulary is top notch.”
“The book is great, and surprisingly well developed, given all the twists and turns. This author has a way of vividly depicting events that has the reader SEEING the altercations and fights. Here's a story that's a good comedy ( or is it a farce?)! The ending is a good surprise, and I do wonder about the lawyer’s next steps.” Purplespa

“Love this writing style. New characters are easily introduced while developing the intriguing story line. Rapid moving story allows you see what you are reading.
I am officially a fan.”

“This was a great read - compelling, entertaining and definitely a sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat thriller. I'm searching other books by the author already!” P. Sands

“Great series, loved each and every volume in this fast paced, futuristic series. Loved it! No amount of words can say how unique these stories are!” Gloria M.


“I blindly chose this author, and I am so glad I did. I couldn't put my kindle down. Great book!”  Sue


All 21 JAKE STONE THRILLERS, Buy with one click on Amazon, http://goo.gl/TIHIgN


The first volume of the cult classic about Jake Stone and his ferocious friend, Snowflake -- DECEPTION, A Jake Stone Thriller (Book One) -- is available at e book sellers world-wide, including through the following online links :