Welcome to my blog, T.L. Peters

Most of my novels are available as NOOK books through Barnes & Noble, as kindle books through Amazon, and on virtually every digital format, platform and device, including the iPad. To read more about a particular novel or to purchase a copy, click on one of the links in the right hand column under the book's title. See the bottom of this page for complete reviews and sample chapters. Feel free to contact me at: thome at verizon.net



Sunday, February 11, 2018

DECEPTION, A JAKE STONE THRILLER, BOOK ONE




The first volume of the cult classic about Jake Stone and his ferocious friend, Snowflake -- DECEPTION, A Jake Stone Thriller (Book One) -- is available at e book sellers world-wide, including through the following online links :


“Deception was a fantastic read that had me on the edge of my seat. Every time I thought I had Jake Stone's mysterious woman figured out, she did or said something I wasn't expecting! This is a great read if you're looking for a powerful mystery thriller, and I can't wait to see what else comes out of this series.”

"I grabbed the first volume of The Jake Stone Thrillers for $0.99 and started reading out of curiosity--after a few pages I couldn't put it down.  Mr. Peters writes in a very fresh, authentic style, and the characters have a real charm.  The plot is well developed and keeps the pages turning.  I'm already buying the next few books in the series.  Do yourself a favor and check it out!" Tiger03

“Great series, loved each and every volume in this fast paced, futuristic series. Loved it! No amount of words can say how unique these stories are!”

“Really enjoyed reading this story, stayed up one night to finish it. I was really really tired that next day but it was worth it to know what happened and how the story ended!”

“Because of Amazon and Kindle I'm reading authors I would not have been exposed to normally. I've read the complete Jake Stone series and have truly enjoyed them. The character development of both Jake and Snowflake and their daughter Fierce was excellent. I just had to keep reading and buying the next installment and did not want the series to end.” Old White Lady

“A New Cult Classic.”