Welcome to my blog, T.L. Peters

Most of my novels are available as NOOK books through Barnes & Noble, as kindle books through Amazon, and on virtually every digital format, platform and device, including the iPad. To read more about a particular novel or to purchase a copy, click on one of the links in the right hand column under the book's title. See the bottom of this page for complete reviews and sample chapters. Feel free to contact me at: thome at verizon.net



Saturday, June 25, 2011

A new review of A Sweeter Rhythm

Zoe from A Corner of My Bookshelf has just posted a lovely review of my short story, A Sweeter Rhythm, at the following link: http://acornerofmybookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweeter-rhythm-short-story-review.html. Check it out and then purchase a copy or give a kindle copy to your friends for only 99 cents.