Welcome to my blog, T.L. Peters

Most of my novels are available as NOOK books through Barnes & Noble, as kindle books through Amazon, and on virtually every digital format, platform and device, including the iPad. To read more about a particular novel or to purchase a copy, click on one of the links in the right hand column under the book's title. See the bottom of this page for complete reviews and sample chapters. Feel free to contact me at: thome at verizon.net



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Untitled Novel

I have just begun a new novel.  It will be a coming-of-age adventure story about a young boy who decides to help his friend raise the $10,000 dollars his friend says he must have in order to keep his family together.  It will be set in the exurbs of a contemporary midwestern city and be written in the style of Gracie and the Preacher, The Boy Who Loved Bach, and my soon to be released novel,  An Imperfect Miracle.  I'm considering posting draft portions of the manuscript as I go along.  If you think this is a good idea, let me know.