Welcome to my blog, T.L. Peters

Most of my novels are available as NOOK books through Barnes & Noble, as kindle books through Amazon, and on virtually every digital format, platform and device, including the iPad. To read more about a particular novel or to purchase a copy, click on one of the links in the right hand column under the book's title. See the bottom of this page for complete reviews and sample chapters. Feel free to contact me at: thome at verizon.net



Monday, February 18, 2013

A Sweeter Rhythm, Just 99 Cents


A Sweeter Rhythm can be found at the following online book sellers:






This short story follows the life of a violin as it recounts its many ups and downs over the centuries, changing hands between those who love it and those who don't. This story was previously published by RED OCHRE LiT as A Sweeter Kind of Rhythm.

"Hauntingly Brilliant." Ashton the Book Blogger.

"An all around feel-good story that stole my heart!" Zoe from A Corner of my Bookshelf

"It is fantastic...a haunting tale with a magnificent theme." Shana at A Book Vacation

"There is a very deep underlying message to this story." Lynn at Books 'N More

"I was shocked at the ending." Tessa from The Bookshelf of T.B.

"While short stories are not usually my thing. I have to say that I enjoyed this one immensely." Gina at Books Count